My Schedule

See when I have openings in my schedule - Click HERE to view my calendar!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Welcome to the new blog for SMTSP
(that's short for Show Me the Smile Photography -- I realize it's a mouthful!).


This is where I will post some information regarding new products, finishes, offers, etc! The same information can be found on my Facebook Fan Page!
SMTSP offers a wide variety of photography session types! I'm sure there is one here that will suit your needs!
 
Engagement
Wedding
Family
Maternity
Baby
Holiday
Groups/Teams/Organizations
Special Events
General Photography
 
    We are located on the border of Illinois & Indiana and will service up to an 90 mile radius of Paris, IL. Travel fees are $.55/mile for any distance greater than 10 miles. 
    Call Christina at (217) 251-7380 to schedule a session or book your special occasion!