My Schedule

See when I have openings in my schedule - Click HERE to view my calendar!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Surgery Update – When I will be back in action!

 

I am healing very well – still have some issues with fever, pain and discomfort, but I am progressing well!  I return to the surgeon tomorrow for my 1 week follow-up appointment.  I hope that she can shed some light on when I can get back into the swing of things at 100%!!  Let me tell you what, I am itching to get started up again, not taking pictures is killing me! haha  I am not the type to sit idle!

I have been able to do some work from my iPad while I have been down – 3 more sessions booked and a wedding in August!  I am so excited!  No surgery can keep me down!

I will post an update as soon as I know a date of when I will re-open my studio.  Thank you to all for your thoughts, prayers, and for your patience while I go through this!