My Schedule

See when I have openings in my schedule - Click HERE to view my calendar!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Family Photography – it’s importance

Life changes in an instant – record those precious memories with family portraits!  All too often we see family members leave us too soon, so family pictures are so important, not just to those of us living today – but to those in years to come.  Family legacies are lost in time without recording them in pictures.  If you can’t remember the last time that YOU had family pictures taken, don’t you think it’s time to do that now?  Call me (217) 251-7380 to schedule your fun family session today!

Gallery Wraps are on sale through June 30, 2011!  Take 30% off the regular price - order a unique piece of art and turn your favorite images into dimensional conversation pieces!

gallery wrap prices