My Schedule

See when I have openings in my schedule - Click HERE to view my calendar!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Valentine's Day - Coming soon!




I am working on a Valentine's day offer - be it free prints, free session, a discount, or a free gift - I haven't decided yet.  Leave your comments below with your ideas!


The following session fees are $35.00.

Boudoir shots are the new thing happening more and more - and girls have a lot of fun with it for their significant others!  I have a lot of neat ideas for this type of session, if you are interested in this private events, please let me know!

Couples pictures - these are a lot of fun!  It's a good way to show off your love for one another!  Indoors and out - if you don't mind the cold!

Schedule your session before January 15th to ensure your pictures and gifts are back in time for Valentine's day!