My Schedule

See when I have openings in my schedule - Click HERE to view my calendar!

Monday, February 7, 2011

7 Days Down - Fully Operational Again – FINALLY!

The ice and snow had my studio down for the count for 7 whole days – talk about driving me insane!!  I am ready to get back into the swing of things!!

Speaking of snow – pictures taken in the white stuff sure are pretty!  I have openings for Winter Wonderland pictures as well as Valentine’s (and all other types, too!!)

“Sweet Deals Week” is underway – and I will honor any of the deals no matter what day you call because I am in desperate need of a session after being closed due to weather for 7 days!!!!

Few more days left in my “Sweet as Honey” couples contest – there are entries on my Facebook Fan Page, go check them out and vote!! (Click like under the image(s) you want to vote for)

New website layouts also was completed while I had so much time on my hands!  (have I ever mentioned I am not a fan of winter?)  Check them out – click the tabs at the top of the blog for Price Catalog, Main Site, and Portfolio!!

I am working on Winter Wonderland and Easter Mini Sessions!  I’ll have details soon!!

Also in the works – Senior Reps, COMING SOON!!

Have a wonderful day!

Christina – Owner/Photographer

www.wix.com/showmethesmile/smtsp