My Schedule

See when I have openings in my schedule - Click HERE to view my calendar!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Easter 2011 – Mini Sessions!!

Click To Enlarge

Schedule your mini-session any time between 
2-14-11 and 4-24-11 - slots open 7 days a week, 8:30am - 7:00pm!  

$10.00 books your session and is non-refundable.   
Secure your spot today - pay now using the button below!





Date/Time Of Mini-Session
At the Studio or On Location?




Pictures will be taken with fun Easter props and can be done indoors or outdoors (if weather permits).  Special package bundles are available - as seen on image - of CD's and Prints!


Other prints and sizes are also available - you don't have to purchase one of the bundles seen on the image...you can create your own bundle with any of the prints and products I offer every day!