My Schedule

See when I have openings in my schedule - Click HERE to view my calendar!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Keeping Your Appointment – why it’s important.

Things happen, unexpected issues arise….I understand this.  If you are unable to keep your session or appointment, please call at least 24 hours in advance if possible.  If something comes up unexpectedly and you need to cancel or reschedule, please call me or send a text { (217) 251-7380 } letting me know you will be unable to keep your appointment slot.  This not only prepares me, but it opens the slot for another client who may need that timeframe.  


A minimum payment is due at the time you book your session.  This can be paid via any major credit card, debit card, or e-check for your convenience.  See "Book and Pay" above.


Here’s why it’s important to notify me if you are unable to keep your appointment:


In Studio:  My studio is located in my home, I do not have a dedicated space where I can leave my equipment set up all the time.  Therefore, when I have a session here, I set up at least 24 hours in advance depending on my schedule, sometime I only have 2 hours prior to your appointment to get set-up.  The time, labor, and effort put into making sure my studio is perfect for your session is not easy – this is why it is frustrating when a client is a no-call/no-show.


On Location:  Where I am located, getting to an on-location session could mean driving anywhere from 10 miles to 90 miles.  If you do not notify me at least 24 hours in advance, or a minimum of 3 hours, I will be waiting on-location and have wasted precious time.
I balance my work schedule with my family schedule – so I may have scheduled a session during a time when my family was planning an outing, party, or event…and by doing so, I have missed out on something in my children’s lives.  So please, have the courtesy to call, email, or text when you are unable to keep your appointment.


Thanks!!!!