My Schedule

See when I have openings in my schedule - Click HERE to view my calendar!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

12 Months OR LESS!

I am ready to move my studio out of my home and into a building all it’s own!  I have finally picked one out and look forward to having it built – someday.  Every single dime I can save will be going towards this project and I hope to have it complete in 12 months or less (hopefully less!!)  This would be a HUGE step for me - I am super excited and looking forward to reaching my goal!

If you would like to help me reach my goal faster, you can -  click the DONATE button to share as little or as much as you want, book a session with me and mention this blog post and I’ll give you a $5.00 print credit, and/or share my business information with all your friends, family, co-workers, acquaintances, and even the family dog!  If you book a session or refer a friend, make sure to mention BUILDING PROJECT when booking a session to get a $5.00 print credit!

Donations handled securely via PayPal.

Click image to enlarge